Thursday, October 1, 2015

Test

We have just completed our unit and took the unit test. The test covered a number of topics that I have been discussing in my previous blogs such as atomic theories, subatomic particles, calculating average atomic mass, radioactivity, and fission and fusion. I was very nervous for this test because I wasn't familiar with any topics beforehand and the content seemed harder than the last unit, but I feel like I did well and can only hope for the best results now! The part of the test that confused me the most was calculating percent abundance since I did not review that as much as I should have before the test. I found a link to help me review for the next test in hopes I do better on that next time. These are some practice problems with embedded videos for extra explanation when needed: http://www.chemteam.info/Mole/AverageAtomicWeight.html

No comments:

Post a Comment